Friday, July 26, 2013

Since I've Been Gone...

  Time flies when you're having fun, and this is exactly what has happened to me! Since my last post all the way back in February a serious of events have kept me busy... so busy that I guess I forgot to update the blog! I apologize for the immense delay and hope that it will not happen again!
  School was very crazy! Finals, Clubs, State Comps, Friends, Homework, sports, being Sophomore Class Treasurer... it took away what little free time I had so instead I filled my downtime with online shopping, Pinterest, oh and Polyvore (If you don't have one... get it now! So fun!). I should have been writing some blogs but alas... no... Now you all don't have to fear because Ingrid is here (Haha kind of rhymes!) I will have a post up next week or even over the weekend on my summer finds! I went to Hawaii about a month ago and needed some warm weather outfits! I usually don't splurge on Summer things but I am so glad that I did this time! For the first time in probably five years we have a summer with warm weather and everything (Thank the good lord almighty!). I found the cutest finds at Urban Outfitters and *gasp* Target! Yep, Target! So surprised but so amazed at their stuff this year!! They really stepped up their game for sure!
   I know Kazio's layout is nice and tidy but I need a change! So a new name and color scheme and some new tricks I learned through Pinterest with jazz up this blog! I will try, try, try (Haha P!nk...) to update more often and get you a real blog post up real soon!

   Ciao!

 -Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment